Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lousy Book Covers Tumblr

Hey all, I'm interrupting the writing schedule just to point you to something that has been making me laugh all morning.

Louse Book Covers 

There are plenty of bad book covers out there, whether the books are self-published or not.

But my favorite bad covers are nearly always from the self-publishing realm. I'll be self publishing a couple of novels this year, and covers like these are exactly why I'll be hiring people to do it for me.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this made me laugh. Thanks for sharing. Those covers are the best argument for hiring a graphic designer that I can think of. I'm taking the self-publishing route as well, and, like you, I know my limitations when it comes to design. Congrats on this new website and your upcoming books. Looking forward to reading both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud! I'm a regular reader of The World's Strongest Librarian, and I look forward to this blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might've made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the same vein, you may also enjoy the No Good Very Bad Title tumblr http://nogoodverybadtitle.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Shifter's Secret would make a great T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete